Monday, June 9, 2008

World's Most Beautiful Bride-to-Be

If you've been watching my ticker box you'll know it's only FIVE DAYS 'TIL THE WEDDING!
This is Dianna Marie Oliver. Soon to be Dianna Marie DeZubiria! She's marrying my son, Rodrigo. I have always wanted a daughter (or two!) and soon my wish will come true! Next on my Wish List?? Grandkids (hint hint)!

Here are just a couple more photos from Dianna's bridal shower on June 1st. It was a wonderful party at her aunt Jeannette's lovely home. Forty of more people were there and Dianna received so many nice gifts including (All moms, hide your eyes!) several articles of lingerie.
It's not just her wedding gown that will be a special surprise to her husband-to-be on June 14th!
This is me, my niece Megan, my Mom, another niece Kirsten, and my sister Lisa. We all attended the shower together and had a great time. The food was delicious, the decorations very pretty, the games fun, and we got to meet lots of Dianna's family, friends, and co-workers.

The next few days will be whirlwind-busy while we all scramble to finish up last-minute preparations for the wedding on Saturday. I just called Mike at work to remind him to ask for at least Thursday and Friday off. I wish he could get more time off but that probably won't happen. We'll make the long drive from northern Cali to southern Cali on Thursday, and will probably stay at my mom and dad's house (if there's room).

I will see many of you there! And for the rest of you, stay tuned.....there WILL be photos!

No comments: