Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blogaholic

Is there a 12-step program for people addicted to blogs? That would be me! I can spend (literally) hours every day reading blogs, leaving comments, following any and all links in the blogs, which usually take me to other blogs with fun posts and links to follow, and so on and so on! My bloglines list is nearing 40 blogs now and growing rapidly. Nothing is more exciting than hearing that little "ding!" that bloglines makes every time one of the blogs I subscribe to is updated with a new post. I drop what I'm doing and rush over to see what's new, lol!

Most of the blogs I follow are written by women who love the same thinks I do -- whether it's scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing, quilting, cross-stitch, knitting, photography, etc. Some of them are written by members of my family; blogs are a great way to stay in touch with family and friends and share photos.
My latest blog find is "Just for You by Jenn," which I found via Lisa Leonard's blog (another great read & you've GOT to check out the jewelry she creates)! Jenn yet another talented lady. She's a Stampin' Up demonstrator/seller and she makes the coolest greeting cards!She's also running a contest and all you have to do is read her blog and leave a comment on it to be entered in the random drawing for a free set of Stampin' Up stamps (shown above). So hurry over there and check it out!

3 comments:

Library Mary said...

Well, fellow blog addicted scrapbooker! I too spend idle time reading blogs. But, isn't that a great feeling, knowing that someone is getting enjoyment out of them????

Library Mary said...

Hey....thanks for the look-see and the comment you left. That's the goal, eh?

I'll keep in touch.......

Anonymous said...

It is a serious addiction. We'll all be craftin' together in some blog rehab in Florida in the near future.
Cheers,
Tracey