Sunday, August 9, 2009

Newlywed Duet

Since a lot of my family and friends are not on Facebook (yet, lol) I thought I'd post this short video here, on my blog, as well. This is my sister, Kristen, and her new hubby, John, at their Open House on August 2. The Open House was at my parent's home in Simi Valley, CA., and was attended by a TON of Kristen's family and friends PLUS John's mom, Lyn, who came all the way from Australia! It was really great to see her again, and to get to know her a little bit more.

After talking a little bit about how they met Kristen and John sang an Aussie song, which was VERY entertaining, and I'm just kicking myself that I didn't think to record it until they were near the end. Still, I think you'll enjoy it.

Here it is, especially for you, Mom!




2 comments:

Judy said...

THIS is absolutely charming. Tell Kristen I really enjoyed their duet. :-) Her hubbie is different than I pictured - he looks like a real sweetie. And I like how gentle he was with Kristen. You could see how much he loved her. Thanks for sharing their song!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, I would love to view the video, but it won't open. It just says the video is unavailable. What am I doing wrong? Loved your latest tale about your 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Olsen. Love you too. Mom